15+ Red Hot Tips On Getting FREE Traffic To Your Blog
3. Social Networking: Blogging is all about community. Join social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, BlogCatalog, MyBlogLog etc and make friendship with other blogger. Join as a reader to all those blog and those blog owner may also return same favor for you. Add your blog RSS feed to your Facebook account. You Facebook profile will be automatically
updated once you publish a new post and your blog post will be visible to all of your friends.
4. Directory Submission: Once your blog has a good content submit your blog to all of the directories on Robin Good’s list of RSS directories.
5. Free Press Release: Inform world about your blog through press release submission. Below is the list of Free Press Release Sites:
6. Guest posting: Blogger allows for guest post on their blog. Make a good post on their blog and put a link back to your blog. It will help you to get some more traffic.
7. Blog Commenting: As I said blogging is all about communities. Visit others blog and make a habit of posting comments. Here is one important point to mind. Always post comments on Dofollow Blog. You are spending your time to give a comment. So, why not to get back some reward for this? You can get rewarded by submitting comment on Dofollow and
CommentLuv installed blog. CommentLuv add your recent post with your comment. So, it will help you to get a backlinks to your blog. This backlinks will be effective only the link is dofollow. Post comment on dofollow blog using dofollow blog finder.
8. Forum Posting: Join some popular forum and use your blog url in signature. Take part in discussion and help others with useful reply. If a person is happy with your reply then definitely he will click on your signature. It may apply to other forum members as well.
9. Video Uploading: Don’t know how to create video? Don’t worry. It’s so easy. If you are using windows operating system you can use windows movie maker to create video. There is not much important that your video should be of high quality or long. 2-3 minute video is enough. Then go to TubeMogul and upload your video to so many video sharing sites at once.
Register at TubeMogul first and then all those video sharing sites where you want to upload your videos. Then using your TubeMogul account you can upload videos to all those sites with only one click.You can edit others video as well using Overlay Video Creator If you get problem in creating video you can convert your article to video using Article Video Robot.
10. Traffic From Yahoo: You can expect a lots of traffic from yahoo answer. Help others giving right answer and put your blog link at source. Be vary careful while answering. If you simply put link your account may get suspended. Similar to yahoo answer you can try Yedda and AnswerBag
11. Blog post Submission: Submit your best blog post to following:
It will increase blog traffic like crazy.
12. Create a Free Report: Create a free report on your blog niche and allow visitors to download it. People loves freebies and they will come back to your blog if you continue this.
13. Free Classified Ads: Post some free classified ads to the following free ads submission website:
15. Submitting Banner: Create banner and you can submit to some free free banner submission website to get more traffic. For your information you can create free banner with my FREE Banner Creator service. Then submit to following sites:
16. Using Zemanta: Download Zemanta plugin for firefox and add releted post to your blog post provided by zemanta. It will ping all those blogs automatically and will create backlinks to your blog. The more you use Zemanta, Zemanta will show your blog post in their related contents for other bloggers. It is the most easiest way to get traffic.
Did you liked my article? If yes then help me to gain more traffic by bookmarking it or give me your valuable feedback.
Tags:get traffic to blog,how to get blog traffic,how to increase blog traffic,increase traffic to blog,Make Money Blogging