7 Article Writing tips - Get Your Articles Read Easily
7 article writing tips:
1. Use a attention-grabbing title. Example as How to, Top 5, Can you, Tips on etc. It is better if you can start with a digit. It grabs the reader eyes instantly. Donât forget to main keyword in the article title. For example if your are writing a article on âArticle Writing Tipsâ then use this keyword in the title.
2. Use keyword density from 1% to 7%. Not more than that. 1% means your keyword is present once within 100 words of your article. Donât try to stuff all your keywords together, separated by commas. Search engines may see this as spam, penalizing your rankings. My first article was rejected by article directory because of more keyword density.
3. Always Use short paragraphs. People just want information quickly and they wonât go through one full page of article. They donât spend time to read the whole thing as there are so many articles. When the paragraph are very long, the words get jumbled in the mind of the reader just looking at it It can get quite confusing and too much of a hard work to read. The reader will just quickly disregard the paragraph and move on to much easier reading articles that are good to look at as well as read. Paragraphs can be a single sentence, sometimes even a single word!
4. Make use of numbers or bullets. As each point is stressed out, numbers and bullets can quickly make the point easy to read. Format you bullets and numbers with indentations so that your article wonât look like a single block of square paragraphs. Add a little bit of flair and pizzazz to your articles shape.
5. Use Sub-headings to sub-divide your paragraphs in the page and use your sub keyword. Doing this it would also be easy for the reader to move on from one point to another as well as search engine optimized. As a result you will never lose your readers attention.
6. Keep them interested from the start to the finish. From your opening paragraph, use real life situations that can be adopted by the reader. Use good descriptions and metaphors to drive in your point, just donât over do it. Making the experience pleasurable and enjoyable for them.
7. Try to utilize figures when necessary and not just ordinary and insipid statements. It will represent you as a knowledgeable person. Even if you donât know try to it out in Google for some proper information. But do not make it too formal, it should be light and easy in them and flow. Use âyouâ in your article. It will show that you are you are interacting with your reader.
Well, these are the 7 tips about article writing. Itâs all basic thing and easy. Isnât it? I hope you enjoyed my article for Article Writing Tips.