Steps in Finding a Profitable Niche For Your Blog
To run a successful online business you should find a profitable niche for your blog or website. However a profitable niche is not limited to only for your blog or sites. While writing articles also you have to find a profitable niche for making money on internet.
So, what is a niche or niche marketing? A niche is a subset of a generic product. Itâ€™s a specific product. For example Mobile will be a niche. itâ€™s a specific product for overall market of communication device. Similarly niche marketing is targeted on specific product.
Few easy ways to find a profitable niche:
1. I am sure that you know about ebay. Lots of people are buying product from ebay everyday. So if you can find a product which is selling more, then that you can choose that as a niche. In ebay you will get a daily snapshot of current trends, hot picks, and cool stuff on eBay.
To find popular searches product go here: http://pulse.ebay.com
Now take one product of your choice from popular search category and start with article marketing or blogging.
2. Amazon is once more great place in this planet. Similar to ebay you can search for the best selling product in Amazon. Surely these niche are profitable. See below to get an idea:
3. On third you can try Google Trends. If you are a beginner you might not have used it. Google trends will show you the trends of searching. You will be able to find out what people are searching. If you got a product related search you can choose that as your niche.
You may look at below free video to find a profitable niche. You will get more idea.
- Video1:Â Create Simple Little One Page Articles to Promote Affiliate Products
- Video2:Â Create Adsense Content Pages that Pay You Residual Ad Revenue
- Video3:Â Create Niche Market Private Label Rights Packages and Sell these for a Quick Profit.
- Video4:Â Create Squidoo Lenses and claim your share of the profits generated by the traffic
- Video5:Â Create eBay feeder pages and make money when new users register for eBay
Once you got your niche, you should go for keyword research. This is very important steps and your complete success depends on this step. Bad keyword, bad result.
To get an idea of keyword research you can check my another post: